Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
FREE on-site parking; street parking strictly prohibited
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are open as follows:
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays and holidays
Last entry to Noah’s Ark is at 4:00 p.m.
Last entry to other Museum galleries is at 4:30 p.m.
**Note: Due to Sepulveda Blvd. roadwork by the City of Los Angeles, the Skirball Cultural Center—including the Museum, Noah's Ark, Audrey's Museum Store, Zeidler's Cafe, and all administrative offices—will be closed on Saturday, June 17, and Sunday, June 18, except for select private events.**
In 2017, the Skirball will be closed to the public on the following dates:
- Sunday, January 1 (New Year's Day)
- Tuesday, April 11 (first day of Passover)
- Wednesday, May 31 (first day of Shavuot)
- Tuesday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Thursday, September 21 (first day of Rosh Hashanah)
- Saturday, September 30 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday, October 5 (first day of Sukkot)
- Thursday, November 23 (Thanksgiving)
All exhibitions, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are included with Museum admission. Fees are as follows:
$9 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$7 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
FREE to all on Thursdays
- Tickets to all exhibitions except Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™ are available at the door on day of visit only. Advance tickets and registration for Noah’s Ark, as well as most Skirball programs and classes, are available on site, online, and by phone.
- Advance tickets to Noah's Ark are highly recommended on weekends and during school breaks, including for Members. Tickets on FREE Thursdays are first-come, first served (no advance tickets), subject to availability. For details, visit the Ticketing page.
- Admission to Ruby Gallery exhibitions, located outside Zeidler's Café, is FREE to all every day.
- Discounts, coupons, free passes, and other ticket promotions may not be applied toward admission to the Skirball's annual Hanukkah Family Festival, the Skirball Puppet Festival, and other family days.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors may take photographs, for personal use only, in Noah's Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America. Photography in changing exhibitions is generally prohibited; please check signs or consult with Skirball staff before taking photographs in these galleries.